The Minimalist Boomer
Helping Boomers downsize, declutter and learn to do more with less.
- Unveiling the Illusion: How Appearances Can Be Deceivingby Jamie PerkinsThe next time you catch yourself judging someone based on their external appearances, pause for a moment. Consider that there may be more to them than meets the eye. After all, external appearances can be deceiving, and true understanding often requires looking beyond the surface.
- Rethinking Perfection for Lasting Fulfillmentby Jamie PerkinsIn a world where extraordinary feats often take the spotlight, it’s easy to lose sight of the value in doing the ordinary exceptionally well.
- Answer the Phone…Who Remembers the “Land-line?”by Jamie PerkinsDo you remember a time when the phone was connected to the wall? I sure can! Growing up, we had one phone in the house, and it was in the kitchen. It had a very long cord, and I could drag it around the corner to have a little privacy when I wanted to talk to a friend. But that was it.
- Are You Tired of Constantly Organizing Your Stuff?by Jamie PerkinsLiving in a cluttered environment not only hampers productivity but also takes a toll on us emotionally. Decluttering allows us to shed the layers of excess and embrace a simpler, more intentional way of living.
- You Know That Critical Little Voice in Your Head?by Jamie PerkinsTired of that pesky negative voice in your head constantly bringing you down? It’s time to kick it to the curb and reclaim your mental space for positivity and growth.